$50.00 – Sold Out
Full Quiet (Regular Edition): Green Glow in the Dark Cartridge Only
Out here, static is the enemy...
Get lost in this challenging, mysterious, open-world adventure as you encounter strange creatures, solve puzzles, and figure out how to restore the radio relay grid in order to find your missing son. Look for clues along the way and manage your resources while you decode the secrets of Full Quiet.
Your puzzle solving, combat and survival skills will be tested... Do you have what it takes to silence the forest and drive out those who have emerged into our world?
● Explore a huge open world full of tough enemies and challenging, interactive puzzles.
● Alone, isolated in the woods, you will feel lost; but Pap's notes, your maps and old radio chatter will help guide you along the way.
● Interact with ham radio equipment to restore the radio grid and silence the forest.
● Day/Evening/Night cycle - Find and unlock camps before nightfall, rest and then branch out to find needed supplies, tools and new weapons.
● Make progress where you can and revisit tougher challenges later as you upgrade your skills, knowledge and inventory.
● Learn the ways of Pap and his ham radio buddies to gain new skills and intel as you combat enemies, navigate the world and unlock the mysteries of Full Quiet.
● The slow burn of clues will keep you wondering what transpired here in the past.
● Coded entirely in 6502 Assembly language down in our 8-bit laboratories, all built to the restrictions of the Nintendo Entertainment System™ #8BitLegit
● Sizzling chiptune soundtrack composed entirely in Famitracker.
PRODUCT INCLUDES: Game Cartridge Only