HAUNTED: HALLOWEEN '85
Famicom Cartridge Only
October 31st, 1985: Do you have what it takes to save the town of Possum Hollow?
You'll have to try hard and fight even harder to save the town on Halloween night. Possum Hollow has been haunted by an evil presence, turning even your best friends into brain-craving zombies and innocent pumpkins into poisonous, death-dealing obstacles.
It's up to you to find out what is wreaking havoc on your town and destroy it.
...but it won't be easy...
To get to the source of the evil you will need to battle the haunts, climb trees, avoid jagger bushes, navigate underground caverns and come face to face with an unexpected evil that you must overcome in order to climb out of your own grave.
Are you rad enough to accept the ultimate challenge on Halloween night?
● Japanese Language Translation
● Authentic retro beat 'em up action
● Play as Donny, the town's blossoming hero
● 6 levels of beautifully pixelated environments with hordes of unique enemies and bosses, all built to the restrictions of the Nintendo Entertainment System™.
● Coded entirely in 6502 Assembly language down in our 8-bit laboratories. #8BitLegit
● Sizzling chiptune soundtrack composed entirely in Famitracker.